NEW RESIDENT REGISTRATIONS (MOVED FROM ANOTHER STATE)
New Auburn residents who have moved from another state will need the following to register their vehicle(s).
- Proof of Residency for the town of Auburn(Mail with legal address – not a PO Box)
- Current out of State Registration
- If the vehicle is 2000 or newer, you also need to bring in the title.
- If you do not have the title and a lienholder does, we need the complete name and address of the lienholder
- If there are two people on the registration/title, you must both come into the Town Clerk's office to process the new title and registration.
NEW RESIDENT REGISTRATIONS (MOVED FROM ANOTHER NH TOWN)
New resident moving in from another NH Town - when registering with Auburn you must bring in your current registration along with proof of residency - mail you receive at your Auburn legal address (not a P O Box) If you have already changed your information with licensing this IS NOT proof of residency. If you have any questions, call or email the Town Clerk.