The Auburn Parks & Recreation Commission takes great pride in offering well-rounded recreation programs and events for all ages, in addition to maintaining various recreational properties the town has developed for its residents. Our activities range from youth sports to special trips for senior citizens.
We enjoy seeing our regular participants, while we also enjoy welcoming new people to our programs.
The Auburn Parks and Recreation Commission believes that recreation provides a critical foundation for the quality of life that makes Auburn unique. Recreation is essential to the health and well-being of the individual residents and the community of Auburn. The role of Auburn Parks and Recreation is to ensure that a broad range of recreation opportunities is available and
accessible for all residents, consistent with the needs and interest of the community and within the space and resources available.
Among the facilities and properties managed by the Auburn Parks and Recreation include:
- Wayne R. Eddows Memorial Fields, Priscilla Lane (Baseball, Softball and Soccer)
- Circle of Fun Playground, corner of Chester Road & Bunker Hill Road
- Basketball Courts and Ice Skating Rinks, Eaton Hill Road
- Lacrosse Filed, Eaton Hill Road (Lacrosse and Soccer)
- Bicentennial Park, Chester Road (across from the Town Hall)
- Sun Valley Park, Appletree Road
- Recreational Land adjacent to Griffin Mill Bridge, Hooksett Road
|Amy Lachance||Parks and Recreation Coordinator||(603) 483-5052 x101|