-A A +A


The following forms are available for download.  They are PDF (portable document format) files.  Please click on the desired link and print out the form, complete and return to Auburn Police Department, Auburn Town Hall (Resident Application Pistol Permit Application) or State of New Hampshire (Non-Resident Pistol Permit Application & Request for Motor Vehicle Records). 

New Hampshire Pistol Permit Applications

Click here for Resident Application

Click here for Non-Resident Application

Vacant House Check Form

As a service to the community, the Auburn Police Department provides vacation and vacant house checks.  When this form is completed and turned in at the station, officers will check your residence to make sure that all the doors are locked and have not been tampered with.  An officer will contact you if there is anything out of place at your residence.  Note the frequency of the checks may vary due to call volume.  Please click here for the form.

Alarm Information Form

If you have an alarm at your residence, we request that you complete our Alarm Information Sheet.  This will enable us to make notifications if an alarm should be activated at your residence.  Please print and complete the form so we can get a hold of you should the need arise.  Please click here for the form.

Report Request Form

We have a form that must be completed for our record keeping.  Note there is a $15.00 fee for each report.  The fee is due with the completed Report Request Form and it may take up to a week to collect and copy report(s).  Please click here for the form.

Motor Vehicle Accident Reports

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, we can no longer provide copies of your State Accident Report.  Due to the New Hampshire Drivers Privacy Act (RSA 260:14), we can not release accident reports to the public.  Once we complete an investigation of the motor vehicle accident, these reports are sent to the State.  These reports become Motor Vehicle Records and are not considered public record and not open to public inspection.  The Attorney General’s Office has concluded that these records can only be released by the Department of Motor Vehicles.  If you need a copy of your accident report, please have your insurance company (or you yourself) complete the Request for Motor Vehicle Records form (Click here) and mail or deliver in person to:

NH Dept. of Safety

DMV – FR/Accidents

23 Hazen Drive

Concord, NH 03305

**Instructions on filling out the Request for Motor Vehicle Records (DSMV 505) form to request an accident report:

  • Box I - Select "Your Motor Vehicle Record"

  • Box II - List your full name, the mailing address to which the record is to be sent and a telephone number at which you can be reached.

  • Box III - Accident Report

  • Box V - Minimum information required to complete your request includes:

    • Name (full)

    • Date of Birth

    • Driver License/Non-Driver Identification Number

    • Date of Accident:

    • Location of Accident: City/Town

    • Registration/Plate Number

  • Box VI - Read and complete the Certification box - sign your full name and date the form.